Deco E4 constantly appear red solid light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-10 21:04:38
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have refer to others' thread however still unable to resolve the solid red light issue. I'm using TM Unifi modem router currently. Red solid light appear during the last step after wifi name and password setup. Please assist....

Options
4 Reply
Re:Deco E4 constantly appear red solid light
2021-02-12 17:31:42

@Reymenn i get same issu, ip address is 192.168.68.101?

Reymenn wrote

Hi,

I have refer to others' thread however still unable to resolve the solid red light issue. I'm using TM Unifi modem router currently. Red solid light appear during the last step after wifi name and password setup. Please assist....

Options
2021-02-12 18:34:14

@AhSooNTP i got call from help desk saying that because I wanted to replace my router hence I will need to change some settings; and as well need to input my ISP user ID + password in the vlan setup.

Not yet tried that as I have yet to call my ISP to reset my password, already forgotten my password. Hopefully it works after i tried next week.

Options
2021-06-07 06:17:48

@Reymenn 

Hi. Did you managed to resolve your problem?

Options
2021-06-17 10:17:03

I have the same issue.. the red light appeared on E4 AC1200.

I cannot seem to resolve it.. 

How do i repair it?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1446

Replies: 4

Related Articles