How do I know who are any devices connected my Deco on Guest Network ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-14 06:57:34
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

In Deco's application OVERVIEW page, Clients device list of Main Network and Guest Network are combined list and doesn't indicate that the device is connected to any network. How do I know who are any devices connected my Deco on Guest Network ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I know who are any devices connected my Deco on Guest Network ?
2021-02-14 12:59:20

@Auu 

You can check that by each of devices, from OVERVIEW page. Yes, it is inconvenient, I agree. You can make it easier for you, if you configure your known devices to only connect to Main Network or only connect to Guest Network.

Also, it is good practice to share only Guest Network SSID/password with your guests or with guest devices, that's the point of Guest Network. If your wireless devices can connect to both Main and Guest, perhaps you do not need Guest Network at all.

Example screenshot, shows Roku device connected wirelessly to Main Network on 5GHz. 

Options