Archer T4U V3.2 stuck at 54mbs receive speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-15 18:42:48
Model: Archer T4U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: tp-link 181023

Hello everyone, i have an Archer T4U V3.2 that i just bought and since i was experiencing some disconnection from my network i followed the steps listed here to install drivers from TP-Link website. I did everything and disabled windows integrity checks successfully. The problem i encountered afterwards was that in my network settings, my receive speed was always stuck at 54mbps while my transmitting speed was at the my actual full network speed. While using Microsoft's provided driver i was getting my actual full receive speed so i actually installed Microsoft drivers back again. Also Microsoft's drivers are a bit more recent, dated 2019. Anyway I haven't seen any complaints regarding my problem so i'm asking if anyone has experienced this issue and if he did, whether are there any steps i must follow so i can get the full receiving speed while using TP-Link's drivers. Thank you everyone

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 524

Replies: 0