Removing a network from 'APN management'

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-16 05:40:13
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: Don't know

I'm having a challenge with my M7350 mifi 4G hotspot.

Every time I switch it on, the unit defaults to a network called "Maxmobile Prepaid" which to my knowledge I do not believe that I purchased. I have no data plan for this network.

The network that I want to use is Starhub and I have bought a sim subscription for this. I have added this network as one of the options under Tools => Internet Settings => APN management. But the unit never defaults to Starhub when I turn it on. I have to manually switch it from this other network to starhub every time. I have tried setting the network mode to '4G only' hoping that it might cause the mifi unit to switch over to the 4G network that it has available. But this doesn't have any effect.

How can I delete this other network 'Maxmobile prepaid' from appearing in APN management, and/or make Starhub the network that the M7350 seeks out first?

Thank you for your support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 321

Replies: 0