repeater looses Internet conection regulary

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-26 08:28:03
Model: RE365  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 20200923 Rel 36382

My repeater regularly loses the connection to the Internet. The repeater connection to the router WiFi (Fritzbox 6660 cable) is OK and the Router Internet connection works when I connect directly to the router. Repeater is in extender mode. I have updated the firmware, rebooted several times, but this happens again and again. Is there anything else to try?

Options
2 Reply
Re:repeater looses Internet conection regulary
2021-02-26 23:30:52

@Deumaro I'm in the same boat, I stumbled on this problem more often since we are more people in the house and heavy traffic going on. In a week it's about 2 to 3 times reboot on the RE365 v1.0

Options
Re:repeater looses Internet conection regulary
2021-03-04 08:30:27

@PReis Hi, I reseted everything and assigned new SSID to the repeater networks (2.4 and 5ghz). It seems that it solved the Problem (only oune in 2 days the connection was los, but because of my next problem), now I have this issue https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/255670

Options