Tl-wa901nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wa901nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-wa901nd
Tl-wa901nd
2013-02-25 20:32:27
Region : Others

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : 3.12.16 Build 120224 Rel.61005n

ISP : GO

Hi ,

I have Wireless Access Point model No : TL-WA901ND and I faced a lot of issue in this model sometimes this WAP do not work well until we reboot the device and then it work fine so please can you help me ?

Best Regards ,
Options
9 Reply
Re:Tl-wa901nd
2013-02-25 20:51:09
default ur TL-WA901ND with pin, then re-load firmware, just be carefull to select ur Hardware Version
Options
2013-02-25 21:50:58

danymarc wrote

default ur TL-WA901ND with pin, then re-load firmware, just be carefull to select ur Hardware Version

can you please explain more because I did not understand ?
Options
2013-02-26 01:54:26
Options
2013-02-26 04:47:34

danymarc wrote

ok but why what the benefit from reset device ?
Options
2013-02-26 05:10:08

khaleel_halawah wrote

ok but why what the benefit from reset device ?

I learned to red many years ago, and on ur post #1 reads this
I have Wireless Access Point model No : TL-WA901ND and I faced a lot of issue in this model sometimes this WAP do not work well until we reboot the device and then it work fine so please can you [I]help me[/I] ?
if I misunderstood something, please correct me
My answers r only suggestions, up to u if u decide to apply
NO OBLIGATION
Options
2013-02-26 18:31:53

danymarc wrote

I learned to red many years ago, and on ur post #1 reads this
I have Wireless Access Point model No : TL-WA901ND and I faced a lot of issue in this model sometimes this WAP do not work well until we reboot the device and then it work fine so please can you [I]help me[/I] ?
if I misunderstood something, please correct me
My answers r only suggestions, up to u if u decide to apply
NO OBLIGATION

Hi MR.Danymarc

Thank you for your response on this issue , yes you understood my issue and I ask you if I rest this device and I faced this issue again what I can do because I rest this device and reconfigure and then it not work fine?
Options
2013-02-26 21:48:17

khaleel_halawah wrote

Hi MR.Danymarc

Thank you for your response on this issue , yes you understood my issue and I ask you if I rest this device and I faced this issue again what I can do because I rest this device and reconfigure and then it not work fine?

i u have doubts, or not sure what ur going to do.
A non written rule with this toys, is always have urs updated to newest firmware.
1-Back up ur data, System Tools/Back Up & Restore/ u will see at center BACK UP button just click and save ur data file, folder it, as any name u identify, as old, first etc.
2-Reset ur RE, and reconfigure from scratch,
3-If u get everything back and going,, save the file again, (folder it, with another name u identify as the second) this is a good back up file.
4-Now u suppose to have a fresh back up file, every time u dont like something, just reset ur RE dont have to use pin, there is a tool in same area, System Tools, called Faxtory Default, just reset ur RE and load ur backed up file.
5-donf like it, remember on step 1 u backed up ur old data, as u have it right now, reset ur RE to defaults and load it, everything will go to back to the point ur right now
Options
2013-03-02 21:26:24

danymarc wrote

i u have doubts, or not sure what ur going to do.
A non written rule with this toys, is always have urs updated to newest firmware.
1-Back up ur data, System Tools/Back Up & Restore/ u will see at center BACK UP button just click and save ur data file, folder it, as any name u identify, as old, first etc.
2-Reset ur RE, and reconfigure from scratch,
3-If u get everything back and going,, save the file again, (folder it, with another name u identify as the second) this is a good back up file.
4-Now u suppose to have a fresh back up file, every time u dont like something, just reset ur RE dont have to use pin, there is a tool in same area, System Tools, called Faxtory Default, just reset ur RE and load ur backed up file.
5-donf like it, remember on step 1 u backed up ur old data, as u have it right now, reset ur RE to defaults and load it, everything will go to back to the point ur right now

Hi ,
we tried all the solution which you provided to us , but still facing the same issue.

Best regards
Options
2013-03-02 22:35:23
read post #12 here http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?2580-Cannot-get-repeater-mode-working&region=china and reading #10 u will get the picture of these devices behavior.
the point, not all the times we can solve problems this way, some will have to do different, others use warranty.
What mode u set on TL-WA901ND AP, Repeater, Universal Repeater, Client.
U posted ur repeating WPA security, if possible test WEP security
read Jimasek proposition post #9 Hard Reset 30/30/30 http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?2120-router-340g-problem&region=china
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 831

Replies: 9

Related Articles