Command line for usb printer controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-26 05:37:53
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.13.12

ISP : bt

I am wondering if there are any command line parameters for the tp-link USB printer controller.

I have a central PC that acts as a server on windows xp and is always on. I have the print server connecting to this PC only and shared the printer to all devices on the network, I can also share the printers card reader and map it on all PC's when a card is inserted as well as access the scanner through the server PC but only if I manually connect for scanning.

However on restart, i have to manually set the print server to connect as scanner in order to enable the card reader then reshare the network.

I am currently running a startup script to share the card reader a ssoon as it is available but I still need to manually connect in order for it to do so. Are there any command line parameters for the tp link app that will allow this pc to connect for scanning for this to happen automatically?

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:Command line for usb printer controller
2017-04-24 11:29:16
no, there is not any such command line
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 555

Replies: 1