Firmware Version is chinese :(

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-26 23:10:55
Region : UnitedStates

Model : TL-WR702N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Firmware Version : 4.19.97 Build 121128 Rel.40928n

my Firmware Version is chinese i can't understand it

i go to tp-link.com go to support the last version is older with compare are old

how i can sowngrade or anu solve mt problem

pleeeeeeez
Options
3 Reply
Re:Firmware Version is chinese :(
2013-02-27 05:12:11

alfaisal wrote

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Firmware Version : 4.19.97 Build 121128 Rel.40928n

my Firmware Version is chinese i can't understand it

i go to tp-link.com go to support the last version is older with compare are old

how i can sowngrade or anu solve mt problem

pleeeeeeez

you can downgrade by downloading the desired firmware from the support website http://www.tp-link.com/Resources/software/TL-WR702N_V_1_121123.zip

and go to the upgrade firmware menu on you router and upgrade it , make sure you are connected with a wire not from wireless and do not restart the router until the router reboots itself , loss of power can lead to a bricked router.
Options
english firmware
2013-04-05 21:03:22

eddyi wrote

you can downgrade by downloading the desired firmware from the support website http://www.tp-link.com/Resources/software/TL-WR702N_V_1_121123.zip

and go to the upgrade firmware menu on you router and upgrade it , make sure you are connected with a wire not from wireless and do not restart the router until the router reboots itself , loss of power can lead to a bricked router.

It doesn't work! I can't upgrade to english firmware.

错误代码:18005
上传的文件版本与机型不符。
<
Error code: 18005
Version of the uploaded file does not match with the models.
>
Options
Re:Firmware Version is chinese :(
2013-04-05 22:55:43
I bought one TL-WR702N on ebay. But it is a Chinese one. I can not read at all. Then i wrote an email to tplink tech support team and asked them how to upgrade/downgrade it to English firmware. I was told there is no relevant English firmware for the Chinese products. If possible, you can tell this to the store where you bought it and have it replaced with an English-version router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3631

Replies: 3

Related Articles