Archer TX50E - No option to enable Bluetooth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-28 00:10:06 - last edited 2021-04-07 01:23:23
Model: Archer TX50E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

After installing the Archer TX50E wireless card and installing the drivers, I was able to connect to WiFi but I cannot connect any bluetooth devices. The bluetooth device shows up in Device Manager, and I can see the device in my control panel under "Other Devices", but there is no option to enable bluetooth (see attached image)

Troubleshooting steps taken:

• Swapped PCI ports to a known working port
  • Swapped USB System Board connection to known working port
  • Uninstalled/reinstalled drivers
  • Uninstalled all Bluetooth devices and drivers from system, including hidden/disconnected USB dongles
  • Modified all Bluetooth related services in services.msc to automatically start
  • Disabled Fast Startup in Power Settings

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer TX50E - No option to enable Bluetooth-Solution
2021-03-28 00:56:04 - last edited 2021-04-07 01:23:23

After continuing to mess with the cables, I found that the port I had plugged it into on the motherboard was not actually a USB pin port, I've found a different port entirely and it appears to be working now. For anyone else who seems to have exhausted all software solutions, let it be known that not all 10-pin blocks with the right key pin are actually USB connections.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer TX50E - No option to enable Bluetooth-Solution
2021-03-28 00:56:04 - last edited 2021-04-07 01:23:23

After continuing to mess with the cables, I found that the port I had plugged it into on the motherboard was not actually a USB pin port, I've found a different port entirely and it appears to be working now. For anyone else who seems to have exhausted all software solutions, let it be known that not all 10-pin blocks with the right key pin are actually USB connections.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1374

Replies: 1