No log in at Website, for the router settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-29 17:40:52
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I want to log in to the website where you can configure the router settings (http://tplinkwifi.net/webpages/login.html). However, when I try to log in, I get the following message: 'Request timed out'. Does anyone know why and how I can log in again? Another small hint. On the top right of the page you can restart the router (or something like that). I did that and after that I could not log in, or I got this message after I clicked on Log In. (I had a Dynamic IP if it helps) If you need more info, then just tell me. Thanks for the help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Options
1 Reply
Re:No log in at Website, for the router settings
2021-03-29 19:04:14 - last edited 2021-03-30 07:18:45

@Maax 

Use this procedure to determine your router IP address (when you are connected to the router by wire or wireless).

When you've determined the router IP address, put it in your browser to access the admin page.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 318

Replies: 1

Related Articles