Connecting to a Range Extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-10 16:09:37
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hallo everyone.

I am a brand new member, and would be happy if anyone could answer my question.

I have just bought a Tp Mobile Wi-Fi M7350 Router, which I want to use, both as a Stationary Router at home, as well as a Mobile Router,

when on the move.

I have not received the SIM-card from my internet provider yet, so I have not been able to test M7350.

The question is. When being used as a Stationary Router, can it then be connected up to a Range Extender,

so it can connect to it in all rooms.

I have a Tp Range Extender TL-WA850RE, which I am using with my old Stationary Wi-Fi Router, and it can be reached in

all rooms. So I hope it will be the same with my new Mobile Router.

It has a WPS function, and the M7350 has one as well, so maybe it is just a question of activating those two buttons ?

I have read the entire manual and been all over Google, without being able to find any answers to my question.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

With kind regards, Plomborg

Options
2 Reply
Re:Connecting to a Range Extender
2021-04-11 09:40:33

@Plomborg 

Plomborg wrote

The question is. When being used as a Stationary Router, can it then be connected up to a Range Extender,

so it can connect to it in all rooms.

You can use wireless extender with your new mifi router but we can't give you guarantee good range for all rooms in your home because it is very hard. We don't know area of your home and wall materials and potential interferences inside at 2,4GHz band. I can see many variables in your case.

Poland
Options
Re:Connecting to a Range Extender
2021-04-11 10:23:48

@jimas 

Hallo Jimas.

Thank you for your reply. 

It is good to know. I will now wait for the SIM card and then try it out.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 499

Replies: 2

Related Articles