Archer c60 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer c60 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-15 03:14:42
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I've faced basiccally two kind of problems. Am I received a faultly product?

Sometimes in some of my connected devices showing "no internet access" but at the same time the other routers connceted with same internet have internet access. 

Sometimes Some device could not connected to the router but the wifi are showing in the list. After some time of tring it show "limited connection" even I'm setting beside the router.

Every time at the time of problem I instantly connected to my another router which is Tenda, connected to the main WAN and that was working perfectly.

The problem always fixed every time after restart the router. I need to restart the router almost two to three times a day which the other one is on from long time.

Does I've received a faulty archer c60. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer c60 "no internet access" and sometime not connecting to the wifi saying "limited connection"
2021-04-15 04:03:31

@LALIT_123 

Make sure you are with the latest FW for the device.

Use these wireless settings:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1277

Replies: 1