Slow internet speed when connected to IPhone11

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-20 18:45:08 - last edited 2021-04-21 02:48:43
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

Dear Support

I'm facing an internet speed issues when I connect my IPhone11 to the Wi-Fi 5G. 

For example when an Android Phone gets connected to the same Wi-Fi 5G the internet presents speeds of 200mbps for upload and download when I connect my IPhone11 I only can get speeds of 12mbs downloads and 90mbps upload when connected to same exact Wi-Fi 5G. I did this test with only my device connected to the router.

I tested the internet connection throughout wire connection and the velocity is around the same values that appears in the android device of my friend.

Nevertheless, when I connected my IPhone11 to another Wi-Fi router in my office the internet speed increases and overpass the values mentioned above.

Moreover, when the iPhone11 get connected to the router always alert me that it's a weak security. I already change the password and activate the DoS protection but the message keeps appearing. 

Is there any special configuration or activation that I need to do in the router?

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Slow internet speed when connected to IPhone11-Solution
2021-04-20 22:14:14 - last edited 2021-04-21 02:48:43

@JAF46 

Try these wireless security settings in C6 and test to see if any difference:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Slow internet speed when connected to IPhone11-Solution
2021-04-20 22:14:14 - last edited 2021-04-21 02:48:43

@JAF46 

Try these wireless security settings in C6 and test to see if any difference:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Slow internet speed when connected to IPhone11
2021-04-21 02:50:16

@terziyski thank you very much. It's works perfectly. Now the speed overpasses the previous speed and the message of weak network disappeared. My best regards. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 444

Replies: 2