The app has limited use in my Deco E4-network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-25 14:14:41 - last edited 2021-04-25 15:04:46
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ?

I have a Deco E4-network that I set up 3-4 months ago and it works well. It was easy to set up and ad devices to (it has 3 units, all conected with ethernet backhaul).

Now I wanted to ad "number 4" and the app only says I have to activate Bluetooth, but it is activated and I have stop/start it and removed my smartwatch so none is conected to it - without difference. I uninstalled and installed the app again (iOS iPhone SE2) and now it only says "Could not add Deco right now, please try later" when I click on +. I can not restart the old ones from the app, I cant manage the WiFi and I cant se connected units to the WiFi (but the WiFi works). I tryed to installed the app on a Android device - with same result.

The app starts, but cant do anything. Is the current app for Deco bad or what could be my problem ???

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:The app has limited use in my Deco E4-network-Solution
2021-04-25 15:04:36 - last edited 2021-04-25 15:04:46

@Optimus_Turf 

I made the solution myself by another simular post. Unplugging the 3 units and plugging them back in after a few minutes did the trick. Now I was able to add a device and all the information is in the app again !

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:The app has limited use in my Deco E4-network-Solution
2021-04-25 15:04:36 - last edited 2021-04-25 15:04:46

@Optimus_Turf 

I made the solution myself by another simular post. Unplugging the 3 units and plugging them back in after a few minutes did the trick. Now I was able to add a device and all the information is in the app again !

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 412

Replies: 1

Related Articles