Archer c20 router problem in LAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-25 22:27:53
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.17 v0001.0

I am using Archer c20 router. It works fine in wireless and ethernet connection. But I face problem when i connected a router(tenda) through LAN1 to the Archer c20 router. The tenda router connected successfully with the Archer router. Bt from tenda router I just able to use youtube.com and google search. Other websites are not accessable. I need to use extra router connected to the archer router. But I cannot figure out whats going on. Please help me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer c20 router problem in LAN
2021-04-26 01:11:39

@takiuddinahmed 

Use this AP scenario for configuring the Tenda router, so you can avoid the double NAT in your network.

Thus Tenda device will use the Archer's DNS server and most likely resolve your issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 597

Replies: 1

Related Articles