Connected, No Internet on android devices(phones particularly) on C20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-14 15:19:17
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 181213 Rel.33336n(5553)

Just set up the c20 router and it pretty much works on windows but the case is different when it comes to android.

I have a Poco F1 and i tried to connect to the router. it shows connected no internet although it works perfectly fine on windows. One thing i would like to highlight is that all the connections were made on wifi and not connected through cables. It would be a great help if i knew what, why and how to tackle the situation. Im ready to provide any additional details of the router if need arises. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Connected, No Internet on android devices(phones particularly) on C20
2021-05-14 15:49:58 - last edited 2021-05-14 15:50:48

@SimpleNeeds 

Try upgrading your router FW. It looks like outdated - from 2018.

If your device is Archer C20 HW v5 then observe your region:

EU FW is here.

US FW is here.

Update to the newest release and test again.

If that doesn't help set manual DNS servers on LAN like this and test again:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-05-14 15:55:40

@terziyski okay so I'm from india so I need to choose EU? And the update... Is it buggy or improves performance?

Options
2021-05-14 16:16:49

@SimpleNeeds 

Go with the EU version. You can read the release notes for the version in question about bug fixes implemented.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 784

Replies: 3