Archer T4U Plus macOS Big Sur Driver

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-20 04:06:29
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I saw that since last year many people continue to request macOS Big Sur support for the WiFi USB adapters. So far, there is no official solution.

The solution proposed in many posts with a third-party, obscure controller and disabling SIP is not a suitable or acceptable solution for a hardware vendor like TP-Link.

In this forum, I have seen that this has been requested in multiple threads since last year (November), and that the TP-Link programmers are still "working on it" (maybe they are doing it with a hand tied behind their back?)

My question is, when are we going to have an official driver for the WiFi USB adapters with support for macOS Big Sur?

Many months have passed, we are almost in the middle of 2021, and we still do not have an official answer when these drivers will be available.

Options