Recurring "the default network configuration is not available" issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-01 09:56:31 - last edited 2021-06-01 09:58:32
Model: TL-WN823N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

I've been having an issue with my adapter. My internet will work for anywhere from a couple of minute to half an hour, before cutting out. Normally, running the windows networking troubleshooting fixes it, returning with either "the default network configuration is not available" or "the adapter is not working and needs to be reset". Sometimes, this doesn't work, and I have to restart my system to get it working.

I have tried the official V2 and V3 drivers downloaded from this website, and the issue persists. It also persists if I let windows auto detect the driver instead. It has even persisted across a clean install of windows. I have done some googling but none of the suggestions in the top results have helped. 

I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who might have a possible solution. Thank you very much in advance. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 251

Replies: 0

Related Articles