Archer C7 V5 stopped working after update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-03 15:49:54
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: Archer C7(EU)_V5_ 210105

Just got my Archer C7 V5 today, after setting things up, it prompted me to update it firmware so i did it, but after the update, the internet status just stay at connecting and the light indicate internet on the router turn orange, I did try an another router and the wifi work so I think it's because of the firmware update, any chance for me to rollback or downgrade the update?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C7 V5 stopped working after update
2021-06-04 07:34:16 - last edited 2021-06-04 07:42:20

@Kec 

I believe you can revert to a previous FW release from here - Archer C7(EU)_V5_201120 to confirm if the updated FW causing the issue.

But the latest FW fixes some vulnerabilities and enhances the internet connection stability so it's better to stay on it.

Another thing you could try is to hard reset - (method 1) the device and re-configure from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 614

Replies: 1

Related Articles