Not working TL-WN781ND V3 WIN10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-06 19:05:02
Model: TL-WN781ND  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

TL-WN781ND V3 in WIN10 is not able to connect to any network (other devices are capable of and working perfectly fine).

It seems to be a problem with drivers. They are automatically installed by WIN 10 driver version: 2023.70.109.2018 and device is called "TP Link Wireless N PCI Express Adapter". I've tried to install drivers from your website but .exe does not detect my Wi-FI card. I've also tried to uninstall device, eject when PC is powered and connect again but .exe was anyway unable to detect this card.

Is there anywhere .inf file downloadable for this model that can be used for manual installation please? I really run out of ideas how to fix it, thus I came to this forum to seek for a professional help and solution.

Of course I tried to reset all setings and reinstall all drivers, even WINDOWS but problem still occurs.

Appreciate your advise.

Daniel J.

Options