TPlink m7350 battery stop charging when it reach 85%

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-08 13:23:56
Model: M7300  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.10

Hello

I bought this modell. Yesterday I tried and it works properly with my 4g card. But the battery has a problem, because I put it on the charger,but the charging stop at 85%.

I switched off the power save opptions, but nothing changed. What should I do to fully charging?

András

Options
1 Reply
Re:TPlink m7350 battery stop charging when it reach 85%
2021-12-06 02:45:56

I've read a lot of issues with TP-Link M7350 battery charging but haven't seen any proper resolution from TP-Link management. I am getting exactly the same the below following issue:

*It may charge but it will stuck at 64%

*Sometimes it doesn't charge at all. (random)

*It may reach 100% charge but it takes like 1 to 2 days(random)

*From 100% charge when it reaches 50% the battery would suddenly discharge to 0%

*While in use and currently charging its having a hard

time to charge and it would randomly getting discharge to 0%

I have isolated the issue with charger, battery.

Replaced battery, charge usb cable and charger but its doing the same thing. I suspect there is something wrong with the hardware. I might had bought a factory defect device.

Please reach out to us and give us resolution.

Kantorandrasfer wrote

Hello

I bought this modell. Yesterday I tried and it works properly with my 4g card. But the battery has a problem, because I put it on the charger,but the charging stop at 85%.

I switched off the power save opptions, but nothing changed. What should I do to fully charging?

András

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1214

Replies: 1