Authintication error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Authintication error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Authintication error
Authintication error
2021-06-12 06:56:40 - last edited 2021-06-12 10:27:26
Model: TL-WDR3600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have forgotten password. So I hard reset the router. But still I am not able to connect to the router wifi neither 2.4 not 5. It shows authentication error. How to go about?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Authintication error-Solution
2021-06-12 09:41:20 - last edited 2021-06-12 10:27:26

@Kaivu 

I meant after resetting the router to factory defaults, connect a PC with an ethernet cable to the router LAN port and configure its settings.

This video may help you configuring the router.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Authintication error
2021-06-12 08:21:38

@Kaivu .

On the bottom sticker you should have the default wi-fi passwords which you should use after resetting to factory defaults.

Otherwise connect to the router by ethernet cable (LAN port) and login WebGUI management interface (credentials admin/admin after reset) and set new wireless passwords for both bands.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Authintication error
2021-06-12 09:31:47

@terziyski you mean to say  i need to connect the router to internet via ethernet?

Options
Re:Authintication error-Solution
2021-06-12 09:41:20 - last edited 2021-06-12 10:27:26

@Kaivu 

I meant after resetting the router to factory defaults, connect a PC with an ethernet cable to the router LAN port and configure its settings.

This video may help you configuring the router.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 594

Replies: 3

Related Articles