AX1500 access point dont work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-18 09:30:35
Model: Range Extender  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all

Ich habe den extender (AX1500 wlan6) direkt via Lan mit dem PC verbunden. Passwort geändert und Access Point angeklickt. Dann startet er den Router neu und ich fliege aus der Seite raus. Danach komme ich nicht mehr in das Menü. Was mache ich falsch? Gibt es eine Schritt für Schritt anleitung wie man Access point einstellt??

I have connected the extender (AX1500 wlan6) directly via Lan to the PC. Changed the password and clicked on the access point. Then it restarts the router and I fly out of the page. After that I can no longer get into the menu. What am I doing wrong? Is there a step by step guide on how to set access point?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX1500 access point dont work
2021-06-30 12:47:20
Hi, You are getting thrown out of the menu because the AX1500 gets a new IP from the main router. That means You have to log into the main router and check what is the new IP of the AX1500. Then with that new IP You can access the WEB UI again. Best regards
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 244

Replies: 2