How do I restrict Internet on a scheduled time daily on tplinkwifi.net?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-20 20:18:10 - last edited 2021-06-21 17:07:32
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V14
Firmware Version:

Like I heard it can be done through access controls but I don't know what anything means there so can I know what am I supposed to do like for example I want to restrict internet access (not certain websites but everything) from 12:00 am to 8:00 am on my kids devices

Options
4 Reply
Re:How do I restrict Internet on a scheduled time daily on tplinkwifi.net?
2021-06-20 21:34:10

@Sam-eer 

Follow your device user guide to configure this - there's a similar example only that the target should be Any Host:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-06-24 12:11:40

@terziyski So basically Hosts should be the users you want to restrict the internet from? and what would be the target? Like It's asking for a URL but I want to restrict full internet access

Options
2021-06-25 12:35:17

@terziyski I would appreciate it if you could help one more time, it's just I'm new to all of this, thanks

Options
2021-06-25 13:16:00

@Sam-eer 

Watch this video for details on how to do that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 736

Replies: 4