My new AX1500 is very slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-23 14:37:45
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Ver 1.2

I just installed my new AX10 router, everything seem smooth, but the speed is very slow.

Do a lot of reset but not successful.

Get technical support from Unifi (My ISP), also do a lot of resetting, include port resetting,but result still the same.

Finally give up and change back to old TM Router, then speed back to normal. with cable can get close to 500 Mbps.

Below is the speed test done using Ethernet cable connected to PC from AX10 router.

Please advice what to do

Options
3 Reply
Re:My new AX1500 is very slow
2021-06-23 16:05:47

@Ghazali 

Observe the Ethernet status of your AX10 ports here:

If internet port is less than 1000 mbps then change this setting:

If the LAN port wehre the PC is connected is less than 1000mbps then use another (Cat 5e/6) cable or move the cable to another AX10 LAN port.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-06-24 11:18:36

@terziyski 

Thank you for your advice. I did the setting as below

Then reset the system after that I do speed test few times using ethernet cable PC

The speed is improved compare to yesterday, but it is still low compare to my TM old router.

Using my HP Iphone I tried the speed test i can get around 100 Mbps download.

Is there any other setting that I can do to make it more faster?

Thanks

Options
2021-06-29 02:10:21

@Ghazali 

Disable QoS if configured, also OneMesh and IPv6 if you don't use them.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2051

Replies: 3

Related Articles