AX 50 V1 Heat Issue Big Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-25 12:07:22 - last edited 2021-06-25 14:58:26
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX50(EU)_V1_200708

Hi to all I have 2 days off I have owned this router for a few days and I saw it heat up quite enough,I don't know what tests were done before it was put up for sale but those at tp link need to take action urgently to come with new firmware to reduce Heat Issue otherwise I send him back it is not normal how hot it is,I put this router on the table and there is enough air space I will show you the picture immediately made me understand tp link ?

Screen 1: I use a mini fan to reduce the temperature, it doesn't seem normal to me either fix the problem or I sent it back the one I bought it

https://i.postimg.cc/Y2mgmyMY/20210625-145137.jpg 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX 50 V1 Heat Issue Big Problems
2021-06-26 10:18:19 - last edited 2021-06-26 10:19:22

@LordBeerus 

after using a mini fan to reduce the temperature I noticed a strange problem when you join online with other players and play the game you will start to have low fps and frozen image for a few seconds so this temporary problem of lowering the temperature didn't help me,make it any worse

the only way you don't have problems is to leave it as you bought it and to see you no longer have low fps problems or frozen images I'm waiting to see when the people from tp link take action  whit a new one firmware

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2484

Replies: 1

Related Articles