Reviews of Ac1900 Archer C80 router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-25 19:44:34
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 210308

I have recently bought a Tplink C80 Ac1900 Archer router...!!!

FIRST OF ALL DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.!!! It has an awful firmware and GUI Interface and many more limitations to wireless and to port forwarding.!!! 

Lets take things first....

Problems I found in this awful model which I paid much money for it …!!!

1] It doesn’t have the option to do MAC Access control on Wireless with the option to enable or disable the Mac Address of the client….!!! VERY VERY BAD. Only have Access Control and Whitelist Zone which you have manual entry of client BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE this option in Blacklist…!!! VERY VERY BAD not to be able to control which MAC IP with a single enable or disable option… Practically is useless …If someone have it , will understand.!

2] The MAX entries of PORT FORWARD are only 16.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ohhhhhhh my god are they serious?????????? Seriously???????????  VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD.!

I have sent them an email , basically I am mocking them for making such a “fine” product..!!

And know is the tricky and very serious question… WHY???????????   

3] Do not have a user name login…..ohhhhhhhhhh my god very very awful . Only password to enter.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me if the firmware had been made by Chinese or by someone who was drunk enough to do the above mistakes????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rest my case ..!! The price of this router is doubled as the awesome and old AC1200 or AC50 Archer Router.!!

Same on you …really same on you Tplink Technical and Programming Department.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Reviews of Ac1900 Archer C80 router
2021-06-25 19:45:48
The router is not on the list to choose so I chose the Archer A20 which is irrelevant to the post.... again same on them..!!!
Options
Re:Reviews of Ac1900 Archer C80 router
2021-06-25 19:45:50
The router is not on the list to choose so I chose the Archer A20 which is irrelevant to the post.... again same on them..!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1458

Replies: 2

Related Articles