How to delete the device from a list of connected devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-02 08:24:17
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591(4555)

Good morning,

Small info about my setup. TPLink Archer A6 is used as a secondary router for extending my home network. 

Initially, I set it up but didn't pay attention to DHCP, which screw up IP of my devices. The network is in range 192.168.2.*, the TPLink initially set some devices to 192.168.10.*. 

Now I am resetting everything and trying to clean up my home network. 

The main router's DHCP set ips in the range 192.168.2.30-139 and the TPLink Archer A6 in 192.168.2.140-253.  

And I cannot explain why but Bosch security camera, which is connected via WiFi to TPLink Archer A6 get IP 192.168.10.105.

Why does it get such IP? Was it cached somewhere etc.

Thus my questions are:
Is it possible to reset the cached device list, if such exist? and how?

Is it possible to delete the connected device from a list of devices in DHCP? and how? 

I am looking forward for your support.

Best regards, Sergii

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to delete the device from a list of connected devices?
2021-07-02 16:17:23

@elbik 

I would suggest you to configure A6 in AP mode (Case 1) and leave only the main router to be a DHCP server. (Archer A6 DHCP server OFF).

The connection betwee the devices is: Main router LAN port <=> Archer A6 WAN (Internet port)

Otherwise it could be messy as you have experienced.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 8657

Replies: 1

Related Articles