Connection timeout

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection timeout

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection timeout
Connection timeout
2013-03-07 07:19:40
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WA830RE

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Talk Talk

I am using the range extender as an access point in my office. Was connected fine then it would not connect.

Thought it was the tp link box so purchased a new one (which I can not return as its excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee thanks ARGOS!)

But still the same problem every time I try to connect it comes up with connection timeout!

I am using a MacBook Pro mountain lion

Can anyone help? Before I go mad!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Connection timeout
2013-03-07 08:16:11
you are connecting your TL-WA830RE as AP and as you post Was connected fine then it would not connect
that means from your ISP you run a lan cable to the TL-WA830RE
and posted But still the same problem every time I try to connect it comes up with connection timeout! more details of the issue please
and is it possible for you to try Range Extender mode here http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=362
Options
Re:Connection timeout
2013-03-07 08:17:16
you are connecting your TL-WA830RE as AP as you post I am using the range extender as an access point in my office. Was connected fine then it would not connect.
that means from your ISP you run a lan cable to the TL-WA830RE
and posted But still the same problem every time I try to connect it comes up with connection timeout! more details of the issue please
and is it possible for you to try Range Extender mode here http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=362
If i am miss understanding your connection mode, and you are using range extender, have you tried to connect your Mac via lan cable.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1143

Replies: 2

Related Articles