Wi-Fi Printer (Xerox Phaser 302) Could not connect to Router TP-Link Archer AX20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wi-Fi Printer (Xerox Phaser 302) Could not connect to Router TP-Link Archer AX20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-17 10:44:10
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20210524 rel.40909(4555)

Hello community, 
I am facing issues with connecting my home printer (Xerox Phaser 3020) with my newly bought Acrher AX20.

Just before that - I had DLink router which broke down, but nevertheless, I had no connection issues with my printer with the Dlink. 

Now - with the TP-Link - I can not connect it anyway. 

The printer has it's own PC app for Wi-Fi setup which worked perfectly with my old router. 

Unfortunately, this PC app is not able to connect the printer with the TP-LInk router. 

I have tried several options: 

• - Use the printer windows app to connect, following directions
  • - Turning WPS mode on the router and activating WPS mode on the printer 
  • - Printed out the Networking settings on the printer, copied the WPS password for the printer and entered it in my WPS settings section on the Router. 
  • - Restarted the router several times
  • - Restarted the printer several times. 
  • - Changed the Wi-Fi mode from open SSID (unprotected) to WPA2 protection several times
  • - Turned off the SPI Firewall of the router
  • - entered the mac address of the printer to the white list of the router control panel. 

And yet - no connection. 

Please, advise on the issue. 

Thanks. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wi-Fi Printer (Xerox Phaser 302) Could not connect to Router TP-Link Archer AX20
2021-07-17 11:13:01

@Micalen 

Try these wireless settings for the AX20 and test if you can connect to the printer:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Wi-Fi Printer (Xerox Phaser 302) Could not connect to Router TP-Link Archer AX20
2021-07-17 18:26:38
Thanks. It somehow moved to the next step with the settings you suggested and almost succeeded, and disconnected in the following seconds.
Options
2021-12-28 22:36:52

@Micalen 

Try to disable IPTV/VLAN

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3157

Replies: 3

Related Articles