TL-PS110U is not working with Mac OS Catalina

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-26 13:09:44
Model: TL-PS110U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello.

I got my new TL-WPS510U Print Server, connected to my router. I had an Epson L310 attached to it.

It is working flawlessly with my laptop Windows 10. I just followed the installation guide and it worked.

However, it is not working with my Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7.

I have already followed the instruction, have updated printer driver, have tried to install TP-Link USB Printer Utility, but it did not help.

When printing with my Mac, I always get a "Stopped - 'Filter' Failed" error, nothing out from my printer.

When I tried changing as Generic Postscript Printer and tried printing a document, the output from my printer is really a mess. It is likely a programming code or parameter setting.

Please help for a solution.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PS110U is not working with Mac OS Catalina
2021-08-20 13:14:34

@arman_1397 Got similar problem with my TL-PS110U on my Mac and unfortunatelty I have never found a soution for this problem. If anyone from this community is able to share one, I would be very grateful.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 713

Replies: 1