Connecting two TP-Link TL-WA701ND by wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-07 22:28:24
Region : Peru

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Having two access points TP-Link TL-WA701ND, I would like to connect each one through wireless, not by an Ethernet cable.
I read this link:

http://www.tp-link.com/lk/article/?articleid=176

which states that it's possible to connect by wireless two access points: TL-WA501G/TL-WA601G.

- Can I do the same for two access points TP-Link TL-WA701ND ?

- If one access point is TP-Link TL-WA701ND and the the other one still is a TP-Link but other model, would be still possible to connect each one by wireless?

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting two TP-Link TL-WA701ND by wireless
2013-03-08 16:58:34
As far as i know, two TL-WA701N can do what the instruction shows. However, i also know that one can be AP, another one can be repeater or client to establish the wireless connection between two units. That depends on your purpose on how to use them. If one is TL-WA701ND, the other is another model but also access point, this would be no problem but not sure because if some products are too old, then there could be some problem. I am sure that the model like TL-WA701ND with tl-wa801nd, tl-wa901nd, there can be connected wirelessly to each other.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 1

Related Articles