Archer AX20 (v1.2) Doesn't Have any Option for Manually Adding MAC Addresses in Blacklist/Whitelist

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX20 (v1.2) Doesn't Have any Option for Manually Adding MAC Addresses in Blacklist/Whitelist

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-12 17:27:15
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I have been using Archer AX20 (US v1.20) since last year. Before that, I used Archer C6. In C6, there exists manual option for adding Devices (their MAC Addesses) in Blacklist/Whtelist. Based on my positive expectations, I have bought the Archer AX20, with thinking to get better settings menu. But Alas! I know that in premium device, TP Link cut back some crucial features such as Bandwith Management. But at least, "manually adding feature of devices in black/whitelist" shuold be come in next firmware update!

Is there any possibility of whether this feature will come? TIA!

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer AX20 (v1.2) Doesn't Have any Option for Manually Adding MAC Addresses in Blacklist/Whitelist
2021-08-12 19:44:34

@Tanvir-Siam 

When you select to whiltelist devices you have the possibility to add them manually by MAC address - described in your device user manual.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Archer AX20 (v1.2) Doesn't Have any Option for Manually Adding MAC Addresses in Blacklist/Whitelist
2021-08-13 08:18:59

@terziyski Thanks very much for the information I was unaware. But still there exists no scope in case of blacklist. Is there any possibility of adding in blacklist devices too?

Options
2021-08-13 08:39:02

@Tanvir-Siam 

That's up to TP-Link's R&D department. Here you can file a feature request:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-08-14 03:14:37

@terziyski Okay, thanks again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 678

Replies: 4

Related Articles