Deco M5 and IPTV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M5 and IPTV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M5 and IPTV
Deco M5 and IPTV
2021-08-14 15:59:09
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.3

Hello there

I have 3x deco M5s and they all work perfectly. My ISP is Virgin Media and the router superhub 3 is in Modem mode.

I have just acquired an IPTV service which I was given a link to use on my smart TV. My smart TV is connected to the internet via the M5 which is in router mode. 

The IPTV service was working all perfectly until yesterday I encountered some issues with it. None of the channels in the link would play and I thought it was to do with the IPTV service provider. I asked them for help but they said its the Deco M5 which is blocking it. So to satisfy myself I got another IPTV service which worked fine for a few hours and then I had the same issue as with the first one. I rebooted my M5s to no avail. 

I looked up in the Deco Mesh App on my phone and there are some settings under IPTV but I have got no idea what do they mean.

I removed the M5s and put my Superhub 3 router in router mode and I was able to watch my IPTV channels all fine but as soon as I connected my M5s I have the same issue.

I have antivirus, parental etc everything turned off but still face the same problem.

Can someone help me as I am really disappointed with the Deco M5s.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 591

Replies: 0

Related Articles