Parental Controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Parental Controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Parental Controls
Parental Controls
2021-08-20 21:51:58
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm trying to setup my parental controls to turn off my daughter's wifi during the night. I set it up to turn off at 10PM and resume at 6AM, however it is not working. I can manually pause her profile, but I would prefer it be automatic as it is supposed to do. I read some forums that stated the problem could be the time zone, but the app does not support time changes. I've tried numerous times to connect to the web-based utility management page but it says i'm not connected to the T-Link router (obviously I am as i'm on the internet)..I also tried using the IP address to access it and it states the page is unavailable. I'm not sure if this model supports a web-based management? Anyways, i've run out of ideas of how to get it work properly. Is there a way to check what time the deco app thinks it is? or ideas on how to get the parental controls working? Thanks. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 341

Replies: 0

Related Articles