Can't even hook up with ethernet cable!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-31 04:03:09 - last edited 2021-09-01 07:49:41
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: MU-MIMO

I bought a 2-pack home mesh kit to extend internet signal through the wall into an attached flat. Connected to my router in big lounge, got a solid white light. Positioned the other unit 6 metres away across the same room, could only get a pulsing blue which gives me a patchy signal, no better than it was without any booster. Tried moving No 2 around with no luck. i then connected the two together with an ethernet cable and even that hasn't worked, still a blue pulse. If I can't get a signal with a direct cable link, something's wrong. I feel like I have wasted my money and am considering returning it to the retailer.

Have I failed somewhere in my hookup?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't even hook up with ethernet cable!-Solution
2021-08-31 13:20:56 - last edited 2021-09-01 07:49:41

@richkiwi 

Please review this document: What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?

Pulsing blue means you haven't configured that Deco. It must be added to your Deco mesh. You can do that through Deco app. Follow user manual or quick setup guide that came with Deco set.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't even hook up with ethernet cable!-Solution
2021-08-31 13:20:56 - last edited 2021-09-01 07:49:41

@richkiwi 

Please review this document: What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?

Pulsing blue means you haven't configured that Deco. It must be added to your Deco mesh. You can do that through Deco app. Follow user manual or quick setup guide that came with Deco set.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 1

Related Articles