Archer AX90 LAN Port Speed Capping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-01 06:59:25
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Hi,

I am currently on Unifi 300mbps package, and I have problem with my internet speed using LAN cable. LAN cable used is Cat 6. I have two problems as below:-

1) I am not sure what's wrong, the LAN port 2&3 is capped as 100mbps Full Duplex, even I have set the internet negotiation speed setting to 1000mbps Full Duplex as shown in photo below. LAN port 1 is 1000mbps Full Duplex, only LAN port 2& 3 are 100mbps Full Duplex.

2) As you can see the photo below, even the LAN port 1 shown is 1000mbps Full Duplex, I only get 100mbps during speed test.

Appreciate someone could assist me on this matter.

Thank you in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX90 LAN Port Speed Capping
2021-09-01 11:30:12

@Frankie_Siow 

What are the devices connected to AX90 LAN 2 and LAN3 port ? Are they 1000 mbps capable for sure ?

When you do the speedtest connected to the LAN1 port (which shows 1000 mbps), does your speed capped at 100 mbps as well ?

What is the device LAN adapter you're testing with ?

Have you tried using different ethernet cables (CAT5E/6) to test with ?

Follow this thread for troubleshooting the problem.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 638

Replies: 1

Related Articles