My Wifi adapter is not being registered on wifi 6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-12 17:45:27
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So Ive been using this WiFi card for a solid 8-9 months at this point at throughout all of it the card has always appeared in task manager with WiFi 2 as the adapter name. It does have a ipv4 and 6 address, so I cant be too sure but ive never surpassed more then 10/mgs a second, and only when downloading. While im playing videogames on average I have a send rate of 100 kb/s, and that's on a good day. Idk if ive done something wrong, ive reinstalled drivers and reseated the card too, so i don't think that its something simple. There might be a problem with my motherboards PCIe slot, but i only have 2 and ones for the graphics card so i really cant test the problem. Give me any solutions you might have, or reasons as to why im being dumb and this is just a visual thing that has nothing to do with performance. Thanks in advance!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 0

Related Articles