TL-WN821-N disconnects radomly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-17 16:42:47
Region : NewZealand

Model : TL-WN821N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi Running Win XP and the adaptor disconnects with any apparent reason, any help would be appreciated..
Don
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WN821-N disconnects radomly
2013-03-17 16:55:22
changing wireless channel of your root router.
Reinstall the driver of the TL-WN821N (Uninstall the anti-virus software first).
Options
2013-03-20 19:36:44
I have the same problem with the TL-WN822N v2 on brand new windows 7 installation without antivirus program, with the latest drivers from the tp-link site (without the tp-link connection manager program - at least untill it stops bugging and minimizing windows).
It's connected to WR1043ND v1 router currently on channel 9 with the latest firmware installed again from tp-link website.
It's usually running properly but when I start downloading torrents and put some loads on connection - it drops.... showing limited access... and I cant even connect to the router config page, so I have to disable and enable adapter to reconnect.
And no ... reinstalling driver doesnt help as long as it's the same one... neither uninstalling anti-virus software (I dont have any)
Options
2013-04-06 16:50:07
Hi many thanks, I have done that and the diconnections seem less frequent. The other problem i have is that the window I am working on looses focus and I have to re-click again to be able to type, this has only happened since installing TP- Link software, again any help would be appreciated.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 3