printer server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

printer server

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
printer server
printer server
2013-03-23 01:33:16
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : latest

ISP : telecentro

Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I recently purchased a tl-wr842nd, my printer is a hp laserjet 1020 and it is in the compatible list as I seen.
The problem is that I connect the printer in the usb routers port and the led doen's light up, I tried putting my pendrive to see if the usb routers port wasn't working but it does since the pendrive is accepted and online and the usb led lights.

I downloaded and installed the latest firmware but there's no change, I did everything like it saids in the faq 415 where it explains how to install and use printer server with no luck.

Can anyone please tell me what to do??? I wrote to support a few days ago and didn't receive a reply yet.

Thanks all of you for the help

Edgardo
Options
1 Reply
Re:printer server
2013-03-23 13:45:22
Is the USB cable working properly? Maybe you can have a test by connecting the printer to a computer directly. If the cable is not functioning, you can try with a different cable.
Options