Are TL-PS110U or TL-PS310U able to print through a Standard TCP/IP Port?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-23 07:12:47
Region : Brazil
Model : TL-PS110U and TL-PS310U
Hardware Version : n/a

There is a compatible list for both Print Servers but, if they are able to print over a Standard TCP/IP Port then, in theory, they can be used to connect any printer.

I say this because I have 2 print servers, one from Trellis (a pretty old model) and another one from Welland (just bought). Any one of them have a "Compatibility List" once they are able to print over a TCP/IP Port, so they are compatible with all printers, including mine HP Deskjet 930c.

Are TP-Link Print Servers able to print at the same way?

Thanks, Bob
Options
2 Reply
Re:Are TL-PS110U or TL-PS310U able to print through a Standard TCP/IP Port?
2013-03-23 13:06:19
They both support to print over a Standard TCP/IP port as the port need to be added in order to make the printer sever work. However, as far as I am concerned, the compatibility issue between the printer sever and the printer is mainly because of the printing language, if they do not share the same printer language, that would cause some problem.
Options
Re:Are TL-PS110U or TL-PS310U able to print through a Standard TCP/IP Port?
2013-04-10 13:37:03
I was not aware about this fact.Thanks for sharing this.

replacement ink
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2209

Replies: 2