Multiple Problems with TL-WR1043ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-24 00:35:32
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just bought a TL-WR1043ND and set it up following the instructions.

So far, I've had nothing but problems with it. Wireless speeds are, well crap. 5 Mbps are the norm with direct line of sight of the router. No walls, doors, windows, nothing in between me and the router. I've noticed the same issue with my laptop, cell phone and iPad. I am about 20 feet away from the router. When I move to within 5 feet, the speeds increase to 11 Mbps.

The wireless channel was set to auto and Channel 11, which only had one other AP in it.

When I finall get connected to the router, I cannot get a consistent internet connection, even with a wired connection. The router is setup with a fixed IP address, to connect to my DSL modem.

It's not the internet connection because I dropped my old router back in, and the internet connection is stable.

The router has the latest firmware on it, according to what is on the website.

How can I get this router working properly?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple Problems with TL-WR1043ND
2017-04-24 11:34:39
What the bandwidth your ISP is providing? and the speed result when you wired connected to the router? I think you could call the tplink support line for help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 793

Replies: 1

Related Articles