cannot see my new router on wireless list after configured as universal repeater?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

cannot see my new router on wireless list after configured as universal repeater?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-30 05:43:32
Region : Others

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : stc

Hi guys? I am very much disappointed after I have cofigured tp-link in universal repeater and finish with security setting lastly I pinged and it showed everything ok but when cheking on wireless list cannot find my repeater only my previous router is their anyone can help in this matter thank you?
Options
2 Reply
Re:cannot see my new router on wireless list after configured as universal repeater?
2013-03-31 01:49:28
inSSIDer2 is a good software for that, you posted I pinged and it showed everything ok the question is, your TL-WA901ND is extending your wi-fi or not, to test it with your smartphone close to the TL-WA901ND disabel wi-fi and enable it you should have all the bars, or conect your lap via lan cable to the TL-WA901ND and disable wireless should give you internet
Options
Re:cannot see my new router on wireless list after configured as universal repeater?
2013-03-31 02:00:16
inSSIDer 2.0 is a good software for that.ç
you posted I pinged and it showed everything ok the question here is, is your TL-WA901ND extending your wi-fi or not.
to test it, with your smartphone close to the TL-WA901ND disable and enable wi-fi it will connect to your TL-WA901ND should have all the bars. or
connect your laptop via lan cable to your TL-WA901ND and disable wireless adapter, should have internet.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 644

Replies: 2

Related Articles