Automatically disconnects every so often, but none of my devices (Laptop/Phone don't)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Automatically disconnects every so often, but none of my devices (Laptop/Phone don't)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-10 20:57:15
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WN722N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Sky

Hi there,

Just wondering if there is anyway to stop the TL-WN722N from randomly disconnecting. It does it quite frequently and always needs to have the WEP key typed in again every time so it's getting a little tedious. Is there anyway to stop it from doing this?

Thanks
Matt
Options
1 Reply
Re:Automatically disconnects every so often, but none of my devices (Laptop/Phone don't)
2013-04-12 17:42:05
Use windows utility to connect wifi not TP-LINK utility.

Or you may remove TP-LINK utility and only install driver of the adapter.

Besides, try to change wireless channel on your wireless router to get more stable connection.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 1

Related Articles