tl-wdn4800 - Slow browsing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-11 17:36:53
Region : Australia

Model : TL-WDN4800

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Optus

Hi I have a tl-wdn4800 that I recently purchased and I am having a problem where I con not get any browser do display a web page and the connection seems really slow.

Some information.

router: wndr3700
operating system: windows 7 64bit ultimate

I seem to be able to connect to my router at 130kbps due to router settings. I can ping google.com and yahoo.com but not microsoft.com.

After installing the card I did a clean install of windows 7 and installed the latest service pack by disc. I installed the 64bit driver from the disc withough the software as specified by the installer.

now and again I can get google to appear in my browser but not for long.

Also on my router wndr3700 I have the wireless N dissabled and am connecting via G.

Would be grateful for any suggestions I am considering wiping the hard drives with acronis and installing again but not sure if will make a difference.
Options
1 Reply
Re:tl-wdn4800 - Slow browsing
2013-04-13 16:00:29
Be curious whether the router is working properly or not.

firstly, make sure the internet is working on the router. You may check the internet with other device.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 1

Related Articles