good work on latest firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-14 16:57:27
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 130319

ISP :

I made this account only to say, you made a good work on latest firmware (TL-WDR4300_V1_130319). I have a much good speed now on 5GHz connection, than before (with TL-WDR4300_V1_121225 firmware) .

For a period I was inclined to go with DD-WRT, but after reading a lot, I just decided to wait for your next firmware to see if is any hope, right decision, :).
USB printing and scanning is a nice option, witch I use on my router with a Epson SX200.
Options
2 Reply
Re:good work on latest firmware
2013-04-14 18:00:50

Johns0n wrote

Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 130319

ISP :

I made this account only to say, you made a good work on latest firmware (TL-WDR4300_V1_130319). I have a much good speed now on 5GHz connection, than before (with TL-WDR4300_V1_121225 firmware) .

For a period I was inclined to go with DD-WRT, but after reading a lot, I just decided to wait for your next firmware to see if is any hope, right decision, :).
USB printing and scanning is a nice option, witch I use on my router with a Epson SX200.

If you changed to use ddwrt, you would not enjoy the hardware NAT.

Unfortunately, the firmware did not fix the problem on using Cisco IPSec & PPTP. Besides, when using BT, some clients would lose the network connection totally for running a certain period. This was definitely the bug of this product/firmware.
Options
Re:good work on latest firmware
2013-04-17 02:21:02
Well even though i have not been impressed with the TP firmware guyzz.
They have done something right in this release ...

I get "N" speds @ 5Ghz on my Thinkpad now.

Thanx

/Bingo
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 557

Replies: 2

Related Articles