TL-WN721N Application started but not getting connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-26 14:20:40

[COLOR=#000000]Region : India

Model : TL-WN721N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello all,

I have a problem and i hope that some one here will surely help me out. Yesterday i bought this Wireless Adapter TL-WN721N. My pc is running on Windows Ultimate 64 Bit. all the things went well, i inserted the device and installed the drivers (during which, driver signature not recognized by windows, something like that came up and i installed it any way)
then when the application main window got opened, it was stuck on the advance setting tab. here it is asking to select the wifi adapter, which it did (selecting my model, which was already highlighted) but then also its not going any further. i can't change the tab since its stuck on the advance settings. I don't know what the problem is. When i went to network and connection in the control panel and diagnosed the adapter, it showed me that there is some problem in the drivers. Now iam not able to figure it out why there is the problem in the driver. i reinstalled all the thing, looked for windows update for the driver but no luck. Has any one else experienced the same or am i the only one. Thanks and i hope this gets solved.

Regards,
Murtaza Vohra
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WN721N Application started but not getting connected
2013-04-26 18:10:02
Chuc cac ban dien dan mot ki nghi le 30/4 va 1/5 vui ve nhe.
Chuc suc khoe, vui choi giu minh nhe.
Chao than.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 374

Replies: 1