Trouble connecting with the internet with my TL-WR1043ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-26 17:51:18
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Argentina

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Others

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I own a TL-WR1043ND. Until recently it has been working like clock work but after a power cut it seems to have lost its settings.

Currently there is a WiFi network: both my iMac and my MacBook Pro manage to create a network between them and i can access / transfer files from one to the other without any problems what so ever. My Gmail app on my iPhone also updates emails on this same network. But when i try to browse the web on both Safari or Firefox or check my email on Mail (OSX email client) I am not being allowed to do so. Its as though there is not internet connection. The same thing is happening to my wife when she is using her Nexus 7.

Unfortunately i have lost my DVD with the setup files and I am there for not managing to access the settings of the router. I have tried searching the web to find the downloadable software but it turns out the only ones that i found are for Windows only.The only way to access the web and update my emails etc is when i connect to the modem via ethernet cable.

I thank you in advance,

Jeremy
Options
1 Reply
Re:Trouble connecting with the internet with my TL-WR1043ND
2013-04-26 19:10:19
You can connect your computer to the TL-WR1043ND with a lan cable and login to the web-interface by safari browser to configure it again.Later you can use it wirelessly. Can it work now ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 465

Replies: 1

Related Articles