TL-WR740N and Outlook email issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-27 03:33:19
Region : India

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been using this router for around 8 to 9 months now. Everything was working fine till one week back. Now I am facing problem with my office emails. I cannot get my office emails while on Wifi network. Outlook is not able to connect to my office server and I dont recieve my emails. Rest everything works fine. Initially i used to get all the emails whie using this wifi router. When I connect my internet cable directly to my laptop, i am able to recieve all the emails in my office outlook inbox.

I am also using my Samsung Galaxy S3 on this wifi network. And my office outlook is configured in it. I am facing the same problem with my phone as well, it started recently, around one week back, as already informed above.However, when i switch on my mobile internet, all the new emails start coming to my inbox, which means that there is some problem with WIfi network.

Could you please kindly look into this and let me know what I am supposed to do which will enable me to recieve all the office emails while on this routers wifi network. Its giving me a hard time.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WR740N and Outlook email issue
2013-04-27 04:26:34
This is my tutorial for TP-link configuration - LINK. Very important is latest firmware on your router.

TL-WR740N_V4_130322
Options
Re:TL-WR740N and Outlook email issue
2013-04-27 16:58:39
Are you able to receive office mail on the internet web mail?
Maybe, you can try to decrease the MTU size on the router.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 911

Replies: 2