Always disconnected - TP-LINK 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter model TL-WN823N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Always disconnected - TP-LINK 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter model TL-WN823N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-27 17:00:23
Region : Indonesia

Model : TL-WN823N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : v1

ISP :

Hi, My TL-WN823N is always disconnected from My PC after 5 to 10 minutes while using any Wifi.internet connections. Its appearing not detecting / not recognized its wireless usb adapter..
I need to re-plug it again and again to connect. I'm using Windows 7 pro 64 bits

please please help

Thank you
Options
2 Reply
Re:Always disconnected - TP-LINK 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter model TL-WN823N
2013-05-05 20:57:21
when you disconnect wifi, please refer to the following link to check whether the driver is working or not.: http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=284
If it's working properly, you may try to set a fixed channel on your wireless router.
Options
Re:Always disconnected - TP-LINK 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter model TL-WN823N
2013-05-09 19:37:58

Simon wrote

when you disconnect wifi, please refer to the following link to check whether the driver is working or not.: http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=284
If it's working properly, you may try to set a fixed channel on your wireless router.

Hi Simon, I have checked its driver's working properly. but the problem's still exist. I am using my friends's wifi not mine.

I tried to re-installed the drivers many times. but it's still remain disconnected.

P.S: my old wireless usb is working perfectly using those Wifi's connections but this new one not.

Thank you Simon.

I need help

sorry my english
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1496

Replies: 2